Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration by another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript has been written and formatted based on the journal requirements and style (including references) set out in Author Guidelines.
- All authors have contributed substantially to this work and consented to submit the paper to Environmental Experience Design, and to the best of authors’ knowledge, the entire research and paper writing process were carried out in adherence to the highest academic conduct standards and research ethics codes.
- The conflicts or competing interests with any financial body or funding agency that might influence the results or interpretation of their submitted works has been declared as “conflict of interest statement” in the cover letter.
- All authors have read and understand the Copyright and License section.
- All authors have read the Submission Withdrawal Policy, and understand that if submission withdrawal is requested by authors on unethical and unreasonable grounds, authors are liable to pay submission withdrawal fee, or else, authors might be blacklisted for publishing with the journal.
Research articles should not exceed 8,000 words (including abstract, figures, and tables but excluding references). There should be no more than ten figures and/or tables in the main text. Any additional figures and tables should be placed in Supplementary Material. The abstract (up to 300 words) must contain clear and concise statements.
Review articles should not exceed 10,000 words (including abstract, figures, and tables but excluding references). Authors may submit manuscripts that provide in-depth critical review of an EXD related subject. These reviews must provide the synthesis and critical evaluation.
Authors shall retain the copyright of their work and grant the Journal/Publisher rights for the first publication with the work concurrently licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
Under this license, authors who submit their papers for publication by Environmental Experience Design agree to have the CC BY 4.0 license applied to their work, and that anyone is allowed to reuse the article or part of it free of charge for any purpose, including commercial use. As long as the author and original source is properly cited, anyone may copy, redistribute, reuse and transform the content.
This broad license intends to facilitate free access, as well as the unrestricted use of original works of all types. This ensures that the published work is freely and openly available in perpetuity.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.